What is Invisalign?
This relatively new straightening treatment works in a manner similar to traditional braces, but there are no wires or brackets involved. Instead, a series of clear, plastic aligning trays are worn to gradually straighten your teeth.
Invisalign Uses the Latest Technology for Precise Results
Digital images are taken and evaluated for a program that is unique to each patient. A specific plan is made and straightening trays are custom-fabricated for you. Country Club Dental Care offers Invisalign, Invisalign Express, and Invisalign Teen to meet your various needs.
Invisalign Offers Five Great Advantages
Not only does Invisalign offer superior technology and precision, the treatment also offers some advantages that will leave every patient cheering.
- The Best Comfort – Invisalign uses smooth, plastic aligners instead of wires and brackets. There will be nothing poking your lips, cheeks, and gums.
- The Best Treatment Time – What traditional braces do in 2-3 years Invisalign can do in 9-15 months.
- The Best Aesthetics – There are no metal wires or colorful bands. There are only transparent, plastic trays that are virtually invisible.
- The Best Oral Hygiene – Forget about brushing and flossing around metal wires. When it is time to brush, floss, and rinse, simply remove the trays and get the job done.
- The Best Menu – There is a long list of delicious drinks and foods that you must avoid while wearing wire braces. You can throw that list away with Invisalign. Simply remove the trays at meal times and enjoy your favorite foods.