Our Office Is Open
Our Office is Open!! We are excited to announce that we are now able to perform elective and routine dental procedures, including dental cleanings. We at Country Club Dental want to thank you for your patience and understanding during this COVID-19 pandemic. Many things have changed, but our commitment to our patients and staff remain our top priority. As we safely transition back to practice, we must follow new guidelines set by the Iowa Dental Board. The following guidelines are mandated until at least July 25, 2020:
- All staff are screened at the beginning of their shift for fever and symptoms of COVID-19. All temperatures are recorded.
- All staff must wear a facemask when in the dental office setting.
- When treating patients, clinicians must wear an N-95 or level-3 surgical mask with full face shield, protective eyewear, gloves, and lab coat/jacket.
- Clinicians must avoid aerosol generating procedures when possible.
- All patients are pre-screened in advance of their appointment for symptoms of COVID-19, and potential exposure (including travel).
- All patients must wear a mask while entering and exiting the building – due to supply shortages, Country Club Dental Care is unable to provide patients with a mask.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19, and must have their temperature taken and recorded upon entering.
- When possible, only the patient is allowed in the treatment room. If present, any visitor must wear their own appropriate personal protection.
In addition, Country Club Dental Care is asking all patients to remain in their car upon arrival and to call the office to check in. You will be sent a text message to allow entrance to the building when your provider is ready.
We properly and frequently clean our common areas such as door handles, restrooms, and counters. You may also notice additional safety precautions, including air purifiers, making hand sanitizer available to patients, protective shields at the front desk/check out area and minimal chairs in the reception area.
Please feel free to call with any questions or concerns. Thank you again for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Country Club Dental Care